Auto Body and Glass Repair in Montclair, NJ
DCH Montclair Acura Helps Repair Auto Body Damage
We understand that life happens when it comes to our vehicles. Getting caught in a destructive hail storm, hearing the crack as a rock chip nails your windshield and experiencing those scary fender benders are all events we never plan for but almost certainly encounter while being a car owner. Any one of those events can cause major stress and frustration on its own, but then you have to figure out what to do about the aftermath – that's where we come in! Nobody wants to feel stranded or abandoned in their moment of need, that's why we invite you to rely on DCH Montclair Acura to save the day!
We have the tools and resources to help you get your car to safety and repaired in record time. We elevate the importance of reliability, courtesy and honesty, making sure you know what to expect throughout the process and keeping you informed from one step to the next. Even when we can't personally repair the damages inflicted upon your vehicle, we partner with local body shops that embrace the same values and work ethic that we do. You can rest easy knowing you'll be in professional, capable hands through your entire auto body repair experience.
Auto Body and Glass Repair services include:
- Impeccable Customer Service: our goal is to melt your stress away and we promise our staff will aid in making your visit a smooth and enjoyable experience.
- Towing Services: the first step is to get you from the scene of the accident to our establishment without you having to pull your hair out in frustration.
- Complimentary Rental Car Services: (upon availability) some of the more extensive auto body repairs may take some time. That's why we provide rentals, so you don't have to feel stranded while we work on fixing up your car, truck or SUV. Speak with your service advisor to find out rental availability.
- Complimentary Repair Estimates: it's nice to have some ballpark numbers for you to budget for and feeling prepared is priceless.
- Paint Protection: a film that will protect your vehicle's paint surface from weathering, standard wear and tear and road debris.
- Expert Paint Color Matching: close just doesn't cut it when you need a paint job or touch up. We have the ability to match the exact factory color, texture and finish – you won't even remember where the repaired paint area was.
- State-of-the-Art Equipment: between our own service shop and our Auto Body Repair Shop partners, we have the best equipment to turn an imperfect scratch or ding or crack into a flawless fix.
- Insurance Claims Reporting & Processing: were you recently in an accident? We've got your back. Follow three easy steps: report the claim, contact us and know your rights to help with the process and payments. We work with Insurance Companies to ensure we are replacing your damaged car parts with OEM Certified parts for flawless auto body repair results.
- Repair Warranties: a promise we make to back up the quality auto repairs we are executing. That's how much we believe in the quality of repairs we are providing.
One of our most important values that we embrace is to earn customers for life and we accomplish that by making sure you and your vehicle are properly provided for from the moment you schedule an appointment to the moment you check-out and are handed back your keys. We know you have several Auto Body and Glass Repair shops you can choose from, which is why we strive to make this process as stress-free and affordable as possible for you and your family. It doesn't matter if you are from Newark, Wayne, Livingston, West Orange or anywhere in between - we are here and thank you for your continued loyalty. You can give us a call at 833-726-6416 or schedule an appointment with us, online, for easy and convenient auto body service and repair.