The DCH Advantage
Our way, The DCH Way, sets the standard of excellence for automotive sales and service, ensuring that our customers have a trusted partner, who values their time and works to provide an outstanding customer experience.
Our reputation rests on our standing with our customers, within our industry and within our communities. Here are just a few of the advantages to working with a DCH dealership. Be sure to check-in with your local DCH dealership for added benefits to Test Driving and experiencing The DCH Way.
DCH dealerships are your trusted partners
- All transactions are transparent and fully disclosed. No hard sell, no gimmicks and no phony promises.
- All repair work performed will have a one year or 12,000 mile warranty (whichever comes first).
- We'll honor any of our written trade-in price quotes for five days and buy your car regardless if you buy a car from us.
- A percentage of the proceeds from every car we sell and service supports our teen safe driving initiative, "Mindless Driving. Keep It Out of Cars". The foundation of this initiative is our partnership with local schools. Since 2007, we have committed in excess of one million dollars in support of safe driving education and awareness for teens and parents in our communities.
DCH dealerships value your time with convenient solutions and work to provide an outstanding experience
- You can browse our entire new and used car inventory online – thousands of vehicles to choose from.
- Our dealerships offer extended service hours (early mornings, nights, and weekends) and competitive pricing for parts and service.
- We regularly schedule new owner car care clinics. These clinics are designed to help you to learn more about your new vehicle, and how to care for and properly maintain your vehicle.
- We provide either free loaner/rentals with any scheduled service work if your vehicle needs to remain at our dealership overnight or free local transportation assistance.
IMPORTANT RECALL INFORMATION: Some of our pre-owned vehicles may be subject to unrepaired safety recalls. Check for a vehicle's unrepaired recalls at safercar.gov.